Osteo-Pet® Total Joint Formula offers the latest proven science in a tasty treat your dog will love.
While the original Osteo-Pet® glucosamine chondroitin for dogs formula has been extremely successful, many owners are looking for the latest nutraceuticals for dogs, including those which can help reduce joint inflammation. Osteo-Pet® Total Joint Formula contains the core ingredients, glucosamine chondroitin and well as the following:
- MSM for dogs is a sulfur compound found in all plants and animals that supports synovial cartilage growth. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) offers a type of sulfur that is a building block of cartilage, joints, hair, skin, nails and supports important biochemical processes in your dog, including energy production.
- Hyaluronic Acid for dogs is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout the connective joint tissue found in knees, elbows, and other joints. It is a primary component of the synovial fluid lubricant found in all bendable type joints.
- Green-lipped mussels for dogs are another source of high levels of glycosaminoglycans, which help assist in the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- Vitamin C for dogs may sound redundant because unlike humans, dogs can produce their own vitamin C internally. However, during stressful times like injury, pain or joint cartilage damage, it's beneficial to offer your dog a backup supply of antioxidants like Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E is another powerful antioxidant for dogs. Vitamin E can decrease the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes. This offers anti-inflammatory benefits to your dog's joint pain.
- Collagen is the main protein of connective tissue in dogs and animals. Connective tissue, like cartilage, is the primary component of synovial joints.
- Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs can help decrease painful inflammation in joints. A positive side effect is that essential fatty acids can also help improve the luster and shine of your dog's hair, skin and coat.
- Boswellia for dogs is a natural anti-inflammatory used to assist with inflamed joints. Read an abstract on Boswellia Serrata, canine lameness and inflammatory joint disease here.
- Helps Repair and Rebuild Dog Joint Cartilage
- Double Strength Formula
- Dogs Love this Bacon & Cheese Flavored Treat
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
This is the best offer available. Buy one 60ct bottle of Osteo-Pet® Total Joint Care and get one 60ct bottle for FREE. If you don't see a huge improvement in your dog arthritis, joint health, mobility or joint related pain relief, we'll refund 110% of your money. Period.
We offer this deal because this product is the best dog glucosamine on the market. If you buy it and give it to your dog, you'll see improvement, your dog will always want it, you will always want it for your dog and you will continue to buy it from us. This simple logic has earned us the loyalty of thousands of dogs and their owners.
Proudly made in the USA.
Best use by date: 2/2018
60ct bottle UPC 896167002243
BOGO UPC 896167002359
180ct UPC 896167002281
720ct UPC 896167002250
* Daily Value not established.
Serving Size: One Chewable Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60, 180 or 720
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||500 mg*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||400 mg*|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||125 mg*|
|Green-lipped mussel(Perna canaliculus)||200 mg*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||7 mg*|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract 4:1||25 mg*|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg*|
|Vitamin E||25 IU*|
|Essential Fatty Acids|
|EPA (from Fish Oil)||8 mg*|
|DHA (from Fish Oil)||4 mg*|
Other Ingredients: Liver Dessicated, Bacon Flavor, Cheese Flavor, Fructose, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, MCC
|Glucosamine dosage for dogs - Daily Dose|
|Weight||< 25 lbs||25-50 lbs||51-75 lbs||> 75 lbs|
|Dosage||1 Treat||2 Treat||3 Treat||4 Treat|