Schiff Move Free Advanced is a Glucosamine and Chondroitin formula with Uniflex, a ground-breaking antioxidant system that protects joint cartilage from harmful oxidants that accelerate the breakdown of cartilage and joint tissues.
It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, a natural compound that is produced by the body and helps lubricate cartilage within the joint. This compound can also help rejuvenate, re-hydrate and repair joints* Clinical studies have shown oral hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the joints.
Move Free Advanced Triple Strength works to support synovial joint health in the following ways:
- Move Free works by delivering the primary ingredients of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that your joints use to help restore cartilage, while adding Hyaluronic acid to help rehydrate and strengthen your joints.
- Arthritis pain happens as our joints suffer natural wear and tear, and are less able to maintain the supportive cartilage matrix surrounding the joints and bones. Move Free delivers the Glucosamine and Chondroitin as well as Hyaluronic acid and an antioxident complex that are necessary to support the joint cartilage matrix.
- Cartilage wears down naturally over time, sometimes narrowing the space between your joints, which is a factor in arthritis pain.
- Move Free helps repair cartilage on the joint surfaces, allowing comfortable movement.
What Can I Expect?
- Individual results may vary, but when taken every day as directed, you may begin to notice results in less than 7 days.
* These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
View the Move Free Advanced television commercial.
Each bottle contains 160 Coated Tablets.
DIRECTIONS: For best results this product needs to be taken consistently and at the recommended dose. For the first two weeks, take two (2) tablets twice a day with food (four (4) tablets daily). After the two week loading phase, take two (2) tablets once a day with food.
Serving Size Two (2) Tablets
Servings Per Container: 80
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||1500 mg||**|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||200 mg||**|
|Uniflex Proprietary Extract||250 mg||**|
(root) and Black Catechu
(Acacia catechu) bark and
|Joint Fluid (Hyaluronic Acid)||3.3 mg||**|
|* Daily Value not established.|