Chemiclean Red Slime remover
Does your tank have Red Slime Algae? Chemiclean red slime remover removes red slime algae from your tank quickly, effectively and safely.
Red slime algae, also known as Cyanobacteria, grows in the presence of excess nitrates and ammonia. ChemiClean destroys algae in a safe manner, without any harm to your plants, fish or other biologicals.
Chemiclean does the following:
- Destroys disease causing Red Slime Algae (Cyanobacteria) from your fish tank.
- Works quickly without harming fish, invertebrates, corals or important nitrifying bacteria.
- Oxidizes organic sludge and sediment.
- Helps to clarify both Saltwater Aquariums and Freshwater Aquariums by removing fish tank red slime algae.
- Promotes Ideal Enzyme Balance
- Safe for Reef Tanks, All Invertebrates, Desirable Macro Algaes, important nitrifiying bacteria and all fish.
- Both Fresh water and Salt water secure.
Directions: Use included level scoop, one per each 10 gallons. After 48 hours, repeat if needed. Must change water (20%) after every treatment.Contents treat 300 gallons.
Important Note: So you do not alter or filter ChemiClean out of your tank, first turn off UV sterilizer and/or Ozonizer and also your Protein Skimmer. Remove ChemiPure or any other Carbon Filtration for 24 hours following each treatment.During treatment maintain tank oxygen levels with airstone or other aerator.
Contains no phosphates, algacides or Erythromycin succinate. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Keep away from children. Do not ingest. ChemiClean Net Weight: 2 grams.
Note: Because Chemiclean red slime algae remover is extremely popular, we carry a large inventory to ensure a constant stock and can ship daily.
|Home Products Short Description||N/A|
Marvelous Products offers a 60 day, no questions asked return policy on all of our products. We can offer this because we have a less than a 1% rate of return. If you need to return an order, you can do so by logging into your account and clicking on the return link.