Special Health Concerns for Men After 50 • Heart Health - According to the American Heart Association, more than 1 in 3 adult men have some type of heart disease.
• Prostate Problems including enlargement, infection, and cancer
• Decrease in Vision and Eye Function including thickening and stiffening of the lenses, pupils responding, and loss of depth perception due to decreased nerve cells.
• Declined Cellular Activity - older cells do not operate as well and can result in diminished organ and tissue function as well as decreased immunity.
One A Day® Men's Multivitamin 50+ is formulated to address multiple health concerns for men as they age:
• Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid for heart health4
• Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D to help balance blood pressure
• Vitamins A, C, and E to support immunity
• Vitamins B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium and Folic Acid to boost energy and aid metabolism
This Product Does Not Contain Aspirin or Iron
1. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2. To help maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range
3. Refers to Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Manganese
4. Not a replacement for heart medications
|Home Products Short Description||N/A|
We offer a 60 day, no questions asked, return policy on our products. We can offer this because we have a less than a 1% rate of return. Need to return an order? You can do so by logging into your account and clicking on the return link.